What do we propose? / Bringing the team together is the first step to their transformation. We know the way to go. Join us?
When we are in our comfort zone it is very easy to distance ourselves from others and, consequently, it is very easy to feel that we can do things alone. It is also in this comfort zone that we feel more confident, and that we think we know more, and that we do better. But the truth is that no one evolves in the comfort zone. And that’s where this project comes in. We’re gonna get your team out of their comfort zone, and we’re gonna get them all out of the same place, facing the same difficulties, helping each other, understanding each other, listening, and most importantly, smiling and motivating each other and challenging each other to get there, together, at the end of the road.
Each Teambuilding event will be based on the same premise: "The Camino de Santiago". And in all events, we will go through at least two stages of the Way. However, the dynamics will be designed to meet the objectives of each team of your company!
PRICE / ``After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.``
Double Room: 350€ per participant
STRUCTURE / Only through a common goal is it possible to feed the team spirit. Sharing experiences and overcoming obstacles are the nutrients needed to strengthen relationships. But no path is easy to follow and, in these days, the fundamental ingredients will be resilience and humanization, which will lead, at the end of the experience, to individual as well as group change.
14h00 - Visit to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and Tapas Route
18h00 - Check-in at the Hotel and free time until dinner
20h30 - Dinner and Briefing for "Camino Stage"
6h00 - Breakfast in Hotel
6h30 - Transport of participants to the start of stage
7h30 - Start of Stage - 20kms Group*
10h30 - Start of Stage - 10kms Group*
11h30 - Start of Stage - 5kms Group*
14h00 - End of Stage
15h00 - Lunch
18h00 - Guided tour of 10 secret places in Santiago
21h00 - Dinner and thematic quizz
*during the stages there will be dynamics designed according to the Client Company
10h00 - Event Closing and Return trip
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN IT? /
In this program you have included:
- OutSteam elements that will accompany you (Trainer, Photographer and Coordinator) - 24 hours of Monitoring - (One element for every 20 people - minimum 3 elements)
- Transfers and Support Car between Santiago and starting point of thestage
- Accommodation, Food (Breakfast, Snacks and Drinks during the walk, Dinner)
- Checklist with everything you need to bring
- eBook about the Camino de Santiago
- Final video and photos to remember the experience as many times as you want
- OutSteam Certificate + Pilgrim’s Credential + Bracelet + Technical Sweater + Personalized Water Bottle
- Liability and Personal Accident Insurance