I was born in 1986, I graduated in Electrical Engineering, but soon realized that this was not what filled me. After working for 2 years as an Electrical and Technical Engineer in the Metropolitan of Lisbon, and due to my passion for communication, I embraced the career of Hard Skills and Soft Skills Trainer in 2011, at the time most of the training I gave to Vodafone.
In 2016, and because I always had my own ideas, I decided to open with a few more college colleagues, my own Training company, OutSteam. Where I continue to this day to play the role of Leader and Entrepreneur that is in my blood.
Amateur astronomer since the age of 10 and hiker since 1 year old, I’ve been involved in some adventures:
- 2 times Way of Fatima (70km);
- 2 times Ruta del Camino del Hierro (45km);
- Many trails in Portugal;
- Many Geocaches (since 2008);
- Camino de Santiago – Portugués da Costa (174km) Caminha;
- Camino de Santiago – Francés (779km) SJPDP;
- Camino de Santiago – Portugués da Costa (191km) Viana do Castelo.
This last adventure is what brings me to this new project. I intend to share with you everything I learned in dealing with and training thousands of professionals from different markets adding all the benefits that the path can bring us either as leaders or elements of a team.
I look forward to meeting you!